* Prenatal is now offered nationwide.
Non-Invasive, DNA Testing Services offered nationwide – $1,399 – $1,599
This non-invasive prenatal DNA paternity test can help you determine the biological father of an unborn child as early as 9 weeks! Call Call us at 1-402-800-7161 us today to discuss your specific situation and needs with a qualified DNA specialist. We pride ourselves on excellent customer service and treating you with the utmost respect during this process.
Results available in 21 business days – $1,399
Payment options available – First payment of $699.50 due day of test. Second payment of $699.50 due the 21st day before results are given.
Results available in 7 business days – $1,599
Call Call us at 1-402-800-7161 or contact us to discuss your options.
Be cautious of online companies promoting inexpensive or cheap prenatal testing. Non-invasive prenatal testing involves state-of-the-art technology and methods. Most of the laboratories promoting these “budget friendly” offers are NOT located in the United States. These laboratories are not governed to hold the same standards and will most likely lead to questionable results.
We are an affiliate of Ravgen, an AABB Accredited lab that tests the most DNA markers compared to any of our competitors.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Q: How is non-invasive prenatal DNA paternity testing performed?
- A: When the mother’s blood is drawn, our lab can detect her DNA and a small amount of the baby’s DNA. We test the alleged father’s mouth swab samples against this blood sample to determine if there is a match of the biological father’s DNA.
- Q: How accurate is this test?
- A: This test is over 99.99% accurate.
- Q: Does my insurance cover this?
- A: No, unfortunately, insurance and Medicaid do not cover prenatal DNA tests. However, we can work with you on payment options, if needed.
- Q: How early can fetal DNA be detected?
- A: Very reliable testing can be performed after the 9th week of pregnancy.