Non-Invasive Prenatal Paternity Testing
- Available Nationwide
- 100% Confidential
- Fast Results
- Accuracy Guaranteed
Non-invasive prenatal paternity (NIPP) or Non-invasive prenatal testing (NIPT)
Are you pregnant and unsure of who the biological father might be? We can immediately help reduce your stress by providing a non-invasion, prenatal paternity test.
There is NO NEED to wait until the child is born to determine the biological father. Non-invasive prenatal paternity testing is a DNA test performed during pregnancy to determine the biological father of an unborn child.
My Forever DNA offer’s the most comprehensive DNA Testing Services Industry-wide. We provide the highest quality customer service industry-wide—ensuring accuracy and 100% confidentiality.
A Prenatal Paternity DNA Test Offers:
- 100% Safe
- Peace of Mind
- Early Results (beginning the 7th week of pregnancy)
- Option for FREE Gender DNA Test (with the same blood draw from mother)
- Time to Bond with Unborn Child
- No Medical Risk (simple blood draw from the mother, cheek swab from the alleged father)
- Establishes Legal Benefits (inheritance and social security)
- Medical History for Child
- Opportunity for Paternal Bond
- No Need for DNA Test After Birth of the Child
- 3,500 Collection Sites Nationwide
My Forever DNA Offers:
- Fast Results! – 3-7 business days after DNA samples arrive at our lab
- 99.99% Accuracy – Our contracted lab holds the highest number of accreditations industry-wide*
- Trusted Results
- One-on-one Customer Care
- State-of-the-art Technology and Methods
- Pay in full for a discounted rate.
- Payment plans are available through our Sezzle after-pay program.
- Payment option: First payment of $799.50 is due the day of the test. The second payment of $799.50 is due before the results are given.
- Additional payment plans are available through our Sezzle after-pay program.
For additional information, please call our office at 402-800-7161 or complete the CONFIDENTIAL information request form. A friendly, knowledgeable DNA specialist will assist you in determining the right plan of action for your needs.
Be cautious of at-home prenatal DNA testing or online companies promoting inexpensive prenatal testing. These tests lack accuracy, and most of the laboratories promoting “budget-friendly” offers are NOT located in the United States. These laboratories are not governed to hold the same standards and will most likely lead to questionable results.
*AABB Accredited, CAP Accredited (College of American Pathologists), CLIA, ANAB ISO/IEC 17025, A+ Rating with the BBB
- Q. What if the alleged father lives in a different location than the mother?
- A. We can arrange for the mother to go to a clinic near her and the alleged father to a clinic near him.
- Q. What is the cost of a reliable prenatal paternity DNA test?
- A. Starting Cost $1699 – Payment Plans Available
- Q. Does health insurance or Medicaid cover the cost of a prenatal paternity DNA test?
- A. Unfortunately, no, because the test is not deemed medically necessary. We do offer payment plans.
- Q: How is non-invasive prenatal DNA paternity testing performed?
- A: A mother’s blood is drawn in a lab, and the test detects her DNA and a small amount of the baby’s DNA. We compare a mouth swab from the alleged father against the blood sample to determine if there is a DNA match.
- Q: How accurate is this test?
- A: My Forever DNA tests are over 99.99% accurate.
- Q: How early can an accurate test be performed?
- A: Extremely reliable results can be acquired through testing after the 9th week of pregnancy.