Sibling – Multiple Location
At Home DNA Test Kit
Do you suspect you may share a parent with someone? A Sibling DNA test may be able to determine whether you are siblings. With the Multiple Location Sibling DNA Test Kit, we will ship two kits and match the samples at the lab, giving you results within 1-3 business days after both samples are received.
Although it is not as powerful as the paternity or maternity test in providing absolute conclusive results of sibling relationships, the Sibling DNA Test is the next best option. When the alleged parent or parents are not available for testing, the Sibling DNA Test provides the likelihood that alleged siblings are full siblings, half siblings, or not related at all. The full genetic report is included with every test.
Whenever the parents are available for testing, the DNA Paternity or Maternity Test is recommended over the Sibling DNA Test.
What to Expect with a Multiple Location DNA Test Kit
- Unique Identification numbers are assigned to ensure matching of the DNA samples at the lab.
- Both kits will be shipped FedEx (2 Day Shipping), a prepaid FedEx (2 Day Shipping) envelope to return samples to our lab will be included.
- Tracking numbers will be emailed once shipped. Return tracking numbers will also be included to allow you to monitor the process every step of the way.
- Once both participants’ DNA samples arrive at our laboratory, an email notification will be sent. You can then expect results within 1-3 business days.
Private & Confidential
Complete your pain-free DNA cheek swab in the privacy of your home using the materials and step-by-step instructions. Results are held in the strictest confidence and made accessible only to you.
46 DNA (Genetic) Marker Test – Greatest Accuracy Guaranteed!
99.99% Accurate – 46 DNA (Genetic) Marker + gender identification marker amelogenin. We test more markers than anyone else! Most other labs only test 16 or 21 DNA markers. By testing 46 DNA markers, our test provides the greatest accuracy to our valued customers.
Exclusions are independently tested twice to ensure accuracy.
No Hidden Fees
This test includes all lab fees to compare DNA patterns between two individuals (potential siblings). However, additional individuals can be tested for an added per person fee. When possible, we recommend adding the mother of one of the potential siblings, which greatly increases the likelihood of conclusive results. Please call our office for details, Call us at 1-402-800-7161.
The kit will be shipped FedEx. A prepaid FedEx envelope to return samples to our lab will be included. The tracking numbers will be emailed to the address provided, giving you the ability to monitor the samples every step of the way! For international shipping, please call Call us at 1-402-800-7161 or email Email us at email@example.com.
You can expect results by email 1-3 business days after all samples are received at our lab.
Gold Standard Testing
Excellent Customer Service
This test is also available in a Make Your Own Kit, allowing you to collect your own samples at home and send them directly to the lab.
- Private Sibling Test
- Confidential Sibling DNA Test
- Affordable Sibling DNA Test
- Home Sibling DNA Test Kit
- Multiple Location – Sibling DNA Test Kit
- Split Kit – Sibling DNA Test Kit
- 2 Location Sibling DNA Test
- Determine Full or Half-Siblings
- Ancestry Sibling DNA Test
- Half Sibling DNA Test
- Full Sibling DNA Test
- Affordable Sibling DNA Test
- Accurate Sibling DNA Test
- Fast Results Sibling DNA Test
- Family Relationship DNA Test
- At- Home Sibling DNA Test
- Genetic DNA Testing – Sibling
- Siblingship DNA Test
- Brother or Sister Relationship
- Can we prove we are siblings
- Find out if Siblings share the same parents
- Ancestry and Relationship Testing
- Confirming Ancestry DNA Test Results
- Best Sibling DNA Test
- DNA Test to Determine if we are Full or Half Siblings
- Same Mother different father
- Same Father Different Mothers
- Legally Binding Sibling DNA Test
- Chain of Custody Sibling Test
- Legal Sibling Test